Your first visit to Cowgill Dental establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit we make sure to obtain important background information like your medical history and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map with directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There’s also background information about our committed staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time on your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
We welcome new patients to our practice. In order to have our team provide the highest level of care we have the following Promises we provide to all of our patients:
- We will recommend only the treatment that is necessary and will give options when possible.
- Our treatment will be founded on sound scientific research.
- We will obtain the best cosmetic result possible, using only high quality materials.
- Our fees will be fair for the services provided.
- We will treat every patient as if he/she were a family member.
- Cowgill Dental employs highly qualified, well-trained individuals who are aligned with the mission of the practice.
- We will not compromise our treatment ideals based on affiliations with insurance companies.
- We will communicate with you frequently and honestly, and we welcome your questions and comments.
- We will maintain uncompromising levels of cleanliness and sterility.
- We will make your dental treatment as enjoyable as possible.
- We will know you and treat you as an individual, not as a set of teeth.
- We will respect your time, as we know you will respect ours. We will make every effort to run on time.
- We will remember every day that we are fortunate to have our patients choose our office for their dental needs.
It is our goal that Cowgill Dental is used as the gold standard to which all other medical/dental offices are compared when it comes to Customer Service Excellence.
Need an Appointment?
We're here to help! Give us a call at one of the numbers below or feel free to fill out the form to the right and let us know what you need and when you'd like to be seen. And as always, new patients are always welcomed. All website submissions will be responded to on the next open business day.
La Crosse Office
Onalaska Dental Office
Lacrosse Dental Office
We're here to help! Give us a call at one of the numbers below or feel free to fill out the form below and let us know what you need and when you'd like to be seen. And as always . . . new patients are always welcomed.
La Crosse Office